Jr. Product Manager
Laboratorio Farmaceutico S.I.T, an International Pharmaceutical Company based in Mede (PV), is currently looking for a Junior Product Manager.
Job Core Responsibilities
The Junior Product Manager will be responsible for developing the strategic objective and sales target for one or more brands using the available budget to execute statistics that best supports the realization of the objective.
Description of Responsibilities
· Brand Plan Development – develop a plan that achieves company targets. This will include but is not limited to scientific detailing to Health Care Professionals, advertising, and trade/Point of sales activity. Must be able to work collaboratively with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive market results.
· Establish and maintain a high level of credibility with internal (sales, regulatory, legal, compliance) and external stakeholders (KOL, HCPs).
· Market Analysis – perform data analysis for the brand. Provide insight and support to better understand market trends and dynamics.
· Sales Force Interaction – provide sales force with promotional materials for scientific detailing to Health Care Professionals and product presentation to Retail Trade customers, as appropriate for the brand.
Knowledge And Experience
· Master’s Degree in marketing or life science or equivalent
· At least 2 years of work experience in the field
· Previous experience in pharmaceutical companies (nice to have)
· Analytical - ability to convert analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans.
· Superior Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - resourceful at achieving objectives/ results despite obstacles.
· Strong communication and influence skills – clear, concise, and persuasive in style. Ability to build strong relationships with agency, cross-functional teams, and vendors.
· Takes initiative and follows-through on commitments to achieve results.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on collective, collaborative teamwork.
· Strong grasp of spoken and written English; the knowledge of a second foreign language, will be considered a plus.
· Working knowledge of standard software packages regarding word processing and spreadsheet applications
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org/09/2019
You must sign in to apply for this position.