Sales Rep for Glucometers (IVD)
ARKRAY is a medical device manufacturer that is contributing to the health and well-being of people all over the world through the discovery of new technologies. With over 60 years in business, our products are now being used in 80 different countries worldwide and still growing; especially in the European region.
ARKRAY is entering this market directly for the first time and is now looking for a reliable Sales Representative who can help us build a new sales team based in Italy.
This position will plan and execute strategies to market and sell ARKRAYs diabetes products into new and established hospitals and related markets. Join us and build the future with ARKRAY!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell ARKRAY products to achieve assigned sales target within the region of CALABRIA and BASILICATA by increasing brand awareness and providing general support such as answering inquiries and providing professional advice to customers.
- Effectively demonstrate and present ARKRAY products, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, and undertake relevant research to meet both the scientific and business needs of customers. Follow-up and coordinate all field activities during the pre- and post-sales process of ARKRAY equipment by working cooperatively with internal members.
- Attend and organize trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings and represent competency in ARKRAY products.
- Assist customers in understanding matters related to our products
- Report feedback in overall customer experiences for post market surveillance to ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Provide ARKRAY management with market trends and competitive field activity information enabling the company to support territory strategies/tactics and react quickly to competitive actions.
- Responsible for timely, accurate completion of administrative tasks; such as weekly reports, analyzer forecasts, CRM updates, and expense reports.
- Cost-effectively manage territory travel by planning in advance, adhering to company travel guidelines, and using sound business judgment.
- Perform other duties assigned or accepted as out of the guidelines.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelors degree or above in the field of Life Sciences or related discipline
- 5+ years direct selling experience selling to diabetes products in diagnostics market
We are looking for 1 BGM Sales Specialist for the region of CALABRIA & BASILICATA
For more information about our company and products, please visit our website: http://www.arkray.co.jp/english/index.html
6 maggio 2022